Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 April 2014

RED-dy To Face The Day



The products that I used to create this look.

Products used:
 
 
despite popular beliefs red lips are not just for A/W but are,  in fact perfect for spring and summer when paired with a bare face (the look I went for today) or a smokey eye if you are off to somewhere special.
 
the pictures I have taken of this makeup look really does not do the lip liner justice, it's a beautiful show stopping orangey, red yet it still has undertones of blue (don't ask me how that is possible) which means it suits almost everyone! Because I used a lip liner to fill in my whole lips it will stay put for hours and the Rimmel exaggerate liners feel lovely and light on the lips compared to other liners - so no Sahara desert like lips here! at only £3.99 it's cheaper then most lipsticks and is the perfect bargain buy!
 
I love pairing a bright lip with an almost bare face as I find I don't need as much coverage on my face as I normally would (therefore conserving foundation - it's expensive when your a student!) as the bright lip distract from this and can make any lazy makeup and hair combo look put together like you've spent at least an hour on your appearance when in fact it only took you 10 minutes!
 
 
What's your favourite way to wear a red lip and what products do you like to use to achieve this look? let me know in the comments!
 
 
Thanks
Robyn :)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn, I've nominated you for a Liebster award here :) http://jessiecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html
    check it out xx

    ReplyDelete