Search This Blog

Monday 16 February 2015

The Wanderer Returns

Surprise! I'm back and more committed then ever!
I thought for my first post back I'd do a quick little FOTD and a life update to explain my long absence.

 I went for a very natural eye today but with a flick of liquid liner to really define my eyes.
I used my most recent purchase: the Make up revolution Ultra Eyeshadow palette in Flawless. It contains some beautiful warm and shimmery rose gold shades as well as some smokier matte shadows. This palette is beautiful for everyday use, but also includes everything you need for the perfect sultry "night out" eye look and at only £8 its a pure bargain, you can pick yours up from most local boots stores now!


Another one of my recent purchases in the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, it comes in this beautiful metallic pink packaging, and I have to say it is one of the best drug-store mascaras that I have ever tried, it's non-irritant and does not transfer at all, even if used on your bottom lashes, once this mascara is on, it will not budge (saying that it's still fairly easy to remove with a simple eye make up remover)

I have recently been using the Primer Plus by GOSH and love the way it makes my make up go on and last all day (although it is silocony, it's nothing like the Benefit Porefessional or the Maybelline baby skin) it's perfection transitional primer for the weird in between winter and summer phase.

I also recently picked up a Tanya Burr lip gloss in Just Peachy and it will definitely not be my last purchase from her range, not only is it a beautiful formula and goes on smoothly but it also smells amazing - just like Haribo Strawbs!

What did you think of the look? let me know in the comments!

Life update:
I know that I haven't posted in a LONG time (understatement of the year really) but everything just went so crazy, I left college and didn't seem to really know what I was going to do with my life.
but I think I've finally got it sorted, I've got amazing people around me who I love and care for and I have gotten rid of all the negative people (trust me it does you a world of good and if you think the negative people are going to change then sadly they're not, you're just better off without them in your life)
I have also been working as a trainee dental nurse for the past 5 months, which I am really enjoying, It's not something I ever thought I could see myself doing, but I'm glad I applied for the job. 
And if all that wasn't enough I've been quite ill recently, but don't worry I'm on the road to recovery, I've got my Roids (I'm not turning into a body builder dw, my immune system is so shit that my body needs extra help to to get me through this) and my antibiotics and lots of chocolate and cookies, right now I am one happy girl! 

Thank you for reading, don't forget to like, comment and follow, maybe even let me know how your life is going!

Thanks,

Robyn :)

Follow me: Bloglovin Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment