Search This Blog

Saturday 15 February 2014

Romantic FOTD

 
  
 





 
 
 
 Today I just went for a really simple look and as it is the season of love I thought I'd incorporate some subtle pinks shades; for the eyes I just used Maybelline's colour tattoo in Pink gold to give a light wash of colour that won't crease and paired it with winged liner (of which I am incredibly proud of it only took me 20 minute! but I think I might just be getting the hang of this whole "cat eye" malarkey, it only took me 4 years!) I think this gives a really romantic/sleepy looking eye. As blush is going to be a big focus this S/S I used Sleek's blush in Rose Gold (not pictured above as I have lost it somewhere in my bedroom about 5 minutes after I used it -_- I'm forever losing things) This blush give a lovely flush of colour and because it has a lil' bit of glitter it also gives off a lovely glow!
 

 I actually really love this make up look, it's simple but fresh and took less than 40 minutes! (always a winner in my book) I have a feeling I'll be wearing my make up like this for a while!
Let me know what you think of the look!
what are your favourite everyday products?
 
Robyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment