Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 April 2014

The MAC-Daddy Of All Presents


As you may, or may not know, Saturday was my 18th birthday, yep! that's right, I am now officially an adult (God help us all!). I also share my birthday with my beautiful twin sister charlotte, who is now my favourite ever person for buying me my first MAC palette, insert and eye shadows EEK!!

L-R: Sable, Wedge, Amber lights, Shroom, Retro-Speck and Nocturnelle
I had always wanted a MAC eye shadow palette and I was speechless when I woke up on Saturday morning to unwrap these beauties!!! do I have the best sister or do I have the best sister!?
I had written down a list of shades that I wanted and she got it spot on with the bronze/goldie tones that look amazing on my blue eyes! MAC eye shadows are really as amazing as everyone says they stay put all day, not a crease in sight! with their beautiful buttery soft texture with hardly any fall out. although they're £10 a pop I have definitely found my new obsession, I reckon I'll have about 3 more palettes by the start of 2015 (there goes my bank balance). I'd say although I'd wish that they were cheaper, they are definitely worth the money, I've never had eye shadow even half as good as the lil' circles of joy!

L-R: Sable, Wedge, Amber Lights, Shroom, Retro-Speck, Nocturnelle



 
Have you tried any MAC eye shadows? What did you think and what shade is your favourite (I need suggestions).
 
Thanks
 
Robyn :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment