Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Mother of all Birthdays

 
 


These past two weeks have been filled with joy, love and family birthdays, one of which being my beautiful Mummas birthday. Mum has never failed to make a single one of mine and my siblings birthdays amazingly special and happy and for that I am eternally grateful.
when we asked what she would like for her birthday she simply said "your time" she's so selfless and generous that us kids decided to do something special for her for once!

once I'd woken up and wrestled a furry monster (see the picture of the cat) off of my bed, my sister (Charlotte) and I tidied the whole of the house, I cleaned the kitchen whilst she made a birthday cake that was yummy!
Once we'd done the house we popped in to town on the bus, of course we couldn't resist a bus stop selfie, we just needed to pick up a Sanpellegrino Limonata (the best lemonade around) and a few last minute birthday essentials - after all what is a birthday without a helium balloon and some chocolates?
when we got home charlotte and my brother (jack) put up some cute fairy lights (from Primark) and some cute bunting whilst I relaxed for a bit with a white hot chocolate with marshmallows, it tastes like unicorns <3
when my mum came home she was so pleased with all of her presents and what we'd done to the house, I think my favourite part was when Jack sang the song he'd written for mum for her birthday it was so good!
So I thought I might just write a little lifestyle post and show you my day.

 
 
 

 
 




 


 Thanks
 
Robyn :)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment