Search This Blog

Saturday 16 May 2015

Hero Product: La Roche Posay Serozinc

La roche Posay Serozinc: £8.50 for 150ml at boots
 
Now this is a product I know for a fact the beauty world is raving about.
Its from the same brand that gave you the Effaclar duo (review here) and it deserves just as much hype!
until now this has only previously been available in Paris and thank god they decided to bring it out in the UK!

This toner-come-hydrating mist is perfect for the long summer days (and nights). It aims to gently exfoliate and mattify oily skin with out drying it out and boy does it!

hold the bottle 30cm away from the face and close your eyes and spray away, then allow to sink in! It feels refreshing and light, perfect for dull or tight skin.

Since I've been using this product I have really noticed a difference in my skin, its brighter and smoother and more even in pigmentation, so much so that I would not go a morning or night with out using this little beauty!

Its perfect for even the most sensitive of skin as, like most other La Roche Posay products, it hypoallergenic, free of fragrance or perfumes and is also suitable for acne prone skin.

This wonder product is flying off the shelves right now and as its 3for2 mix and match on all skincare at boots, so I highly suggest that if you see this little blue and white beauty elixir in a bottle then snap it up! go on! what's stopping you!?

What products have you tried that you really enjoy from La Roche Posay? or any products you're enjoying in general, let me know in the comments! I'm always on the look out for new beauty buys!
 
Thank for reading!
 
Robyn :)
 
Follow me: Bloglovin Twitter Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment