Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Currently Lusting after: DKNY Be Delicious City Blossom Urban Violet

DKNY Be Delicious Urban Violet £37
 
 
Oh Donna Karan you have done it again and just in time for spring! Now I'm not normally a fragrance person as I think they are quite overpriced for the amount of product that you get and you're mainly just paying for the brand...
But I have been converted!
 
I had just strolled into my local boots when I noticed a trio of beautiful looking new Limited edition DKNY perfumes Rooftop peony (Pink), Empire Apple (green) and my favourite Urban violet (purple).


 
 
The DKNY website describes urban violet as "The fresh fragrance of Urban Violet captures the spirit of a flowering oasis in the heart of New York City. The urban dream blends bursts of mandarin with delicious apple blossom and delicate violet to create an intoxicatingly vibrant, sensual experience" now who wouldn't to wear that!?
 
As I am currently on a spending ban (as I have previously mentioned I have a shopping problem) this would make the perfect birthday gift for my birthday in April (not so subtle) hint, hint!
 
it's the perfect fresh, not to floral spring fragrance that I can see my self wearing non-stop!
 
 
What's your perfect spring scent? let me know down in the comments!
 
Robyn :)
 
 
Follow me:     Bloglovin   Twitter    Instagram
 


No comments:

Post a Comment