Search This Blog

Saturday 22 February 2014

Mini drugstore haul #2.0

 
Okay, so clearly my plans to save my money haven't happened. today was such a lovely sunny day (which is rare in rainy Ol' England) so I ventured into the town centre - which is always a dangerous idea the day after payday! I desperately needed a new concealer and as if I needed any more reason to spend my hard earned cash there was a 3 for 2 offer across all of the makeup in boots.



of course I picked up what I originally went into town for the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in fair 1 this is my favourite concealer and at only £4.19 it is a bargain buy!


 
This is a new release from Rimmel The Stay Matte Primer is described as "Skin Perfecting primer, ultra lightweight formula minimises the appearance of pores." sounds brilliant and it felt lovely when I tested it on the back of my hand, I have high hopes for this product and if it does what it says on the tin then it's a steal at £5.99 - I'll report back once I've tested it out for a while

I have been forever searching for the perfect nude and when I spotted this gorgeous new models own HyperGel nail polish in Nude Glow and I am so glad I picked it up because I think my search may actually be over. It's always been very hard for me to wear nude nail polish as I am extremely pale and it's never looked quite right but none the less I wanted a nude nail polish, and this one looks awesome the colour is true to that in the bottle and it's slightly ashy (only very slightly) with out making my hands look like zombie hands, it went on beautifully, opaque in 2 coats and extremely shiny, I can't comment on the longevity as of yet as I only just painted my nails about 2 hours ago but i'll be sure to let you know!
 
I've been trying to get my hands on Bioderma for A while and I just can't justify spending £19.50 on 500ml of special water but I desperately needed a pre cleanser/lazy day cleanser so when I stumbled upon the Garnier Micellar cleansing water just £4.99 for 400ml and from what I've heard, through the interwebs, it does the same job as Bioderma without irritating the eye area. it also says on the front of the bottle that you can get 200 uses out of this one bottle, I highly doubt that, but I will be bloody impressed if it last that long! look out for a post reviewing these products in more detail!
 
what are your drugstore must haves? let me know in the comments down below what I should be checking out!
Thanks
 
Robyn :)
 
Follow me:     Bloglovin   Twitter    Instagram

2 comments:

  1. That Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water looks great! Thanks for letting us all know about it! xx

    daniadams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, thank you for reading the post! it's really is great! I've still got loads left takes makeup of so quickly and easily without irritating my eyes and all at £4.99! :D xx
    http://cosmeticanxiety.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete