Search This Blog

Monday 31 March 2014

Brows: The One Stop Shop


I'd had my eye on this nifty little brow product ever since I'd heard of it's existence about a month ago. 

you might not know but I'm absolutely hopeless at filling in what little eyebrows I have (for some reason they always end up looking like uneven, furry slugs?) and it is almost impossible to find the right colour to suit me, they're either to red or too dark.
So when I heard about the new Benifit Gimme Brow with it's tiny mascar-like wand and endless fibers to give your brows that effortlessly natural look, but with enough oomph to really frame the face, I just had to venture on down to my local benefit counter to have a closer look!



The lovely ladies at the Benifit counter in boots offered to try it out on me and my sister before I brought it (I was fairly sure I'd leave with it in my bag anyway). They showed me just how easy it was to apply and what a difference it made to my face but without making me look like they'd been drawn on in sharpie!
This Little product really did have me at hello with it's cute packaging and unique concept.

Before
(please excuse the state of my brows)

The brilliant thing about this is that the tiny fibers adhere to the hairs and skin to add colour and thickness, creating brilliants brows where previously there had been none!

After
It doesn't leave a crispy or sticky feeling like some fiber mascaras and the tiny wand means no brow gel were you don't want it. Although it does have that chemical smell that is associated with most mascaras but you can't smell it once it has dried.
I have the colour light/medium which is a really universal taupe colour that can be layered and built up to create your perfect brows.
I will definitely be repurchasing this although at £17.50 a pop (for how small it is) it does make me wince about handing over the money, but as there is nothing like this in the market I'm willing to part with my dinero.
Until the drugstores (hopefully) start developing a similar product I don't think I'll be without this one stop shop for my non-existent brows

Let me know in the comments what your favourite brow products are and if you've tried the Benifit gimme brow what did you think of it?

Thanks
 Robyn :)

Follow me:     Bloglovin   Twitter    Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment